In the Spotlight // Not Your Mother's Hair Care



























































Not Your Mothers is a brand that I have known about for a while, but just recently started using. They make all of their products in the United States but can be found in many other countries.  This brand is also quite affordable but produces great hair care products. All of the products have a wonderful scent too.


Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo

This has to be one of the best dry shampoos that I have tried. It leaves a nice matte, fresh look to your hair. It does leave a white residue after sprayed in, but it is easy to work. I like to use this on days where I don’t wash my hair or if it just needs a refresher throughout the day.

Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

The first time I used this product, I didn’t really know what to think. I used it in dry hair and didn’t really seem to work that well. But when I tried it with damp hair, it worked much better. Once my hair dried, it had a nice texture added to it.  The scent is fresh with coconut notes in it.

Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler

My hair is super thick and a lot of the time it is difficult to get a brush through it. I usually use it right after I get out of the shower and then run my brush through my hair. It also has Keratin in it, which nourishes your hair and minimizes frizz.

Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

I don’t have curly hair, but my mom does and uses this product quite often. It really does define the curls (as the name suggests) and makes for a sleeker look. Frizz also is toned down when using this product.

Have you ever tried the Not Your Mother’s Hair Care brand? If so, what is your favorite product?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS